Wednesday, September 30, 2009

abc all about me

Alphabetical intro
A -is for Adam my first nephew that I hangout with a lot.
B -is for Brandon my second nephew who thinks he knows everything.
C-Cody is the name I go by.
D-daisy is the name of the puppy we got.
E- Earth is going to end in 2012
F- Friends that I hang out with a lot.
G- Geico has the best commercials.
H- Hawaii the place I want to vacation.
I-Illinois the place I hate driving to.
J-jets I love to fly places.
K-kayak I went camping and flipped it.
L-Las Vegas I’m going there for my cousin’s 21st birthday
M-M&M’s my favorite candy.
N- N.C.I.S one of the T.V shows I like to watch
O- Opinion I’m going share mine on your blog
P-paint ball I find to be relaxing after the week of school.
Q- quiznos one of my favorite places to get a meal.
R- Richard my legal name but not what I go by.
S- SpongeBob my favorite TV show.
T- Twigg is my last name I don’t care if you call me Twigg.
U- Ugly truth is one of the more funny movies I have seen this year.
V- Valerie is my most annoying sister.
W- Work I hate it I would rather do something ells.
X- Xbox 360 my favorite system to play.
Y- YouTube the best place to look for stuff.
Z-ZZZZ I love to sleep that’s what I wish I was doing now.

5 comments: