Wednesday, April 28, 2010

rules

1.) My 1st rule to live by is do unto other as others do unto you. Because if you do something bad to someone they might come back and retaliate. I have learned this from almost anything I have done from hockey to church.

2.) My 2nd rule to live by is push yourself to the limit. Pushing yourself to the limit is the only way to get stronger in anything either school or sports. Think about lifting weights the easiest way to get stronger is lifting the most you can.

3.) My 3rd rule is friends are better than enemy. Making enemies is bad because you have to watch your back depending who is your enemy. It’s like war would you rather have an enemy or an ally.

4.) My 4th rule is never judge people. Do you like when people say that person is ugly that person is stupid or I hate that person just depending on what you do. Some people will say I hate that person when they don’t really know them I have known this to happen to people I have known.

5.) My 5th rule to live by don’t let things pass you by. You may only get one chance to do something so you should take it depending on what it is.

6.) My 6th rule to live by is never back down to a challenge. This rule goes back to rule 2 usually challenges are called challenges for a reason there hard but they will make you stronger.

7.) My 7th rule to live by is take things and slow them down. If you have a lot of things to do separate them and do them one at a time. If you are working in a group never take more than you can handle or you will get blamed for not doing it.

8.) My 8th rule never expect things to be fair. If your look at the world around you look at different countries compared to the United States look at the comparison between the learning systems there ether better or worse

9.) My 9th rule is you only get one life to live its fullest. Do all the things you want to do you die make the most out of every day.

10.) it’s ok to break the rules sometimes. Sometimes you just don’t feel like doing anything and you just want to take the day off. Like school for like 5 weeks straight and you need a day off.

1 comment: