Friday, January 22, 2010

dear santa

Dear Santa
I have been supper amazing.
I have worked at a hobo kitchen place.
I have babysat my nephews.
Gave to charity.
Help my grandma out with moving stuff.
Helped my mom move into our new house.
Naughty
Got into a fight with my mom.
Fought with my sister.
Walked home after like midnight.
I steal money from my sister.
I lied.
Wish list
I wish for call of duty 4 modern warfare 2.
Some cloths and some candy with some money.
I guess I have earned this I didn’t do anything that bad this year the worst thing I did was steal money from my sister and it was around 20$.
Successes and failures
Some of my successes and failures this year this year have been good and bad.
My best successes have been when I have been playing sports this past year and reaching my goal of 500$ this year and getting my own paint ball gun

No comments:

Post a Comment