Friday, December 11, 2009

best Thanksgiving

My best Thanksgiving
My best Thanksgiving would half to be when I was 10 because I was living in a very nice house and we had a very nice dinner and most of my close relatives were there.
The morning of Thanksgiving Day I wake up and do everything like clean up help with dinner get dressed and then I pass the time until everyone got there. For breakfast we had sausages gravy and a biscuit and some pancakes.
Around 4pm people start arriving at our house and dinner is almost done so we sit down and talk with our family for like an hour or so around 5pm dinner was done and everyone was there for dinner there was turkey, sweet potatoes mixed with marshmallows, stuffing, gravy, and cranberry sauce so we sit down and talk eat after dinner we played some games like twister and guesses who after people left and the people who had a little too much to drink had to sleep it off and left the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment